Sunday 20 January 2013

One Op Shop Jacket ....5 Different Outfits!

One Of Shop Jacket .....5 Different Outfits!

Firstly, my apologies for being absent for so long.  As mentioned previously I have had some laptop and phone issues.  I have learnt a very valuable lesson though, don't try and fix what you know nothing about-in my quest to fix an internet issue I crashed my laptop and have been without it for close to 2 months.

For my first post back I thought I would share with you one of my latest op shop finds and some fun styling!

Well you can imagine my delight when I stumbled across this gorgeous Blessed Are The Meek Waterfall Jacket at my local Salvos the other week.  To be honest I think I still would have bought it had it not had the studded detail but I think the studs really do make the jacket.  I set myself a fun challenge to come up with 5 different looks for my new piece using existing pieces out of my robe.  Please keep in mind I am not a stylist nor a photographer!

My New Jacket!
                         
Its all in the detail!!
 


Look 1 Manning Cartell Long Line Shirt, Dotti Harlem Short, Kookai necklace and Wittner sandals

Look 2 Celine Tee Shirt from With Love Kirsten (could never afford the real thing!), JeansWest Jeans, Adidas Sneakers & Zimmerman Cap
 
Look 3 Scotch & Soda Op Short Shirt, GStar Jeans, Payless Sandals & Op Shop beaded bracelets
 
 
Look 4 Country Road Wool Skirt & Lycra Singlet, Twigge Necklace & Filippo Raphael Shoes
 
 Look 5 Country Road Singlet, Trent Nathan Op Shop Scarf, Leluu Track Pants, Ash Wedge Sneakers

 
Out of these 5 I think I like 4 the best.  I like the way that the necklace compliments the jacket as it has similar lines!
 
Do you own a Waterfall Jacket?
Which style do you like the best?  Any???????
 
Mel xx

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Mel!
    Great find :)
    I like Look 4 the best too, but probably because I love the Twigge feathers so much! Would look good over a black maxi dress too...?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old Twigge feathers - I honestly dont think I will every stop loving them! Thanks honey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment-you have made my day! M xx