Wednesday 31 October 2012

Jewellery Love



I recently stumbled across a costume jewellery site on Instagram that I was initially dubious about until one of my favourite blogs had recently purchased a piece and I instantly thought well it must be ok if she is showcasing it-and good it is!!!!!  Cheaper than Diva and Lovisa but equally on trend this is a site I will definitely be buying from again - 3 necklaces and 2 sets of earrings from under $40 - doesnt matter if they only last the summer.  Here is just a couple of the things I bought - the other 2 are now sold out-will be sure to photograph when I wear them.
 
 



Be sure to check out http://withlovekirsten.com/shop-now they also stock alot of celebrity inspired jewellery and I am already eyeing off the Celine inspired choker.

In other news this week, I received my invitation for the Interior Design Information night at Tafe.  This is something I have been wanting to do for a few years now but they only run it every 2 years - I am excited at the prospect of it but also this is where the self doubt creeps in-a lovely lady left a message on my blog that I love and I must keep it in the front of my mind at all times "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you will land amongst the stars!" Thanks Lou I love it!!!

Have a great rest of the week

Mel xx


2 comments:

  1. That Interior Design night at Tafe sounds fabulous....I hope that you are going so that you can tell us all about it! Also keen to read your future post about where you find your op shop bargains....my 5 year old son already nurses an addiction to Vinnie's in SoHo for trucks yet I have yet to find anything for me! Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Romy I will be sure to share what I learn and also my favourite OP Shops, just need to get my laptop working again, in my quest to fix the initial problem I have caused a secondary issue, unsure how long I will be off for!
    Take care and,enjoy ur cake! Mxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment-you have made my day! M xx