Thursday 28 June 2012

My Sass & Bide Op Shop Find

Hi all, apologies again for it being a little quiet on the blog front this week!  I thought I would do a quick post tonight on my fabulous op shop find yesterday.  I timed my visit to Vinnies perfectly yesterday-they have a Designer rack that only comes out when they have sufficient stock to fill it - this could mean it is months in between.  I knew yesterday that that delightful rack had not been out long when I spied in my size, Sass & Bide The New Grace jeans-unfortunately it is hard to find an image as they were from the SS2009 range - I intend on wearing them tomorrow night so I will be sure to post a pic!  And did I mention the cost - yes $20 and so worth every one of those 20!!!
When I find such pieces as these I often think who would donate these in the first place - my friend came up with a great story for these - the boyfriend was cleaning out his ex's clothes - and I am so glad he did.

For those of you who love S & B as much as I do take a peek below at Heidi Middletons house - AMAZING!

http://talesofendearment.com/a-colorful-history/?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150932274874116_22510255_10150973674059116#f1c6847d53662c

See you all soon - I promise to pick up the blogging game next week!

Mel xx

PS I hope you are all seated - I FINALLY have come of age and got a smart phone (with much guidance from my husband).  Look out Twitter, Instagram I will be all over you-just need to learn how!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to come Op-Shop shopping with you!!!! Clever girl x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment-you have made my day! M xx