Wednesday 13 June 2012

Day 4 & 5 Jewellery Challenge - Earthy & Pearls  13.06.2012

Day 4 JC was simple due to me being at work - funny enough as silly as it sounds, it was the little things like wearing my good jewellery that I was looking forward to going back to work for.  This is pretty much the only time I choose my good jewellery over my costume pieces.
My husband bought me this gorgeous leather and pearl necklace for my 30th - it will be one of those pieces I will wear forever - very timeless.  Just wore it with simple pearl studs.

Day 5 JC was a total contrast to yesterday - today was garden day - and all in the name of a challenge I picked my pieces accordingly - as a good friend suggested - earthy pieces!
Faux leather is a winner for the garden - easily wiped down if need be.  The large black cuff is a recent addition from a good friend for my bday, the others are cheapies from Cotton on sold in a pack of 3 for $2 Bargain!!!

I thought I would include a pic of the garden team in action - you will notice princess 2 sitting up the back on the letterbox - I did ask her to join us to which she replied she couldn't as she had blisters - I said go and change your shoes then, to which she told me she couldn't as those were the only ones that matched her outfit - oh goodness what have I created!!!!!!
I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents who drop everything to come and help me in the mammoth task of weeding and trimming back the bank!!!

See you tomorrow
Mel xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Princess 2, priceless!! I do love that you would wear jewellery while gardening, great earthy bangles! Love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment-you have made my day! M xx