Friday 15 June 2012

Day 6 & 7 Jewellery Challenge & What I Wore 

Hi peeps, Day 6 JC saw me taking 4 children to the free Magic Show in the city-the kids loved it, it really was rabbit out of the hat magic, and all for free which is a bonus.
Yestersay I also did a trade with my BIL (brother in law), I took their 2 children and in return he did some photos for me.  The following photos will be the first post in a series of What I Wore - showing you in particular pieces I have met and liked from the op shops!!
Day 6 JC - Angi Mac chunky silver bracelet, you can find similar here beaded bracelet one of my latest op purchases/freebie actually!!
What I Wore: Tie-dyed singlet and Politix mens shirt both oppie purchases, Nobody Jeans purchased on sale from Sodium for a bargain $45, you could find similar here
Walnut shoes from Op Shop (were brand new - to be honest  I probably wouldn't buy otherwise!)  you can find different colours here or Bensimon do a great pair also here

Bag is another op purchase - it is large and slouchy and has lots of pockets/compartments - it is Louenhide Switch which you can buy here - considering the price I think the $4 I paid was a good buy and did I mention it was near new also!

Day 7 JC has seen me now separating my jewels in to 2 sections, what I have already worn and what is yet to be worn - to be honest I still gravitate to the what I have already worn side - anyway here are todays wears
Earrings a recent purchase from Lovisa, sterling silver bracelet a few years old now from Luxe and beaded bracelet a new piece for my bday from a gorgeous friend!


And that is bye from me for now - have a fabulous weekend!
PS  A big thank you to BIL for the photos - Have a look here at his wonderful gallery and very reasonable prices.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! You still look glamorous jumping on the trampoline ;o) Love the pics! Great bracelets...and oh that bag, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god i am.shocked you posted the trampoline photo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment-you have made my day! M xx