Wednesday 20 June 2012

What Has Made me Smile Today!

So sorry for me being MIA the last couple of days - wish I had some fabulous excuse as to why but I am really not sure where the time has gone!  I will back tonight with What I Wore and JC 8 and also to put out there an idea I have had!  But for now here is a quickie with what has made me smile today!
Two lines in my gorgeous blogging book!
The egg has finally hatched!  I nearly gave up on this, P1 bought this from the Australian Geographic Shop nearly 2 weeks ago - instructions state it should hatch in 12-24 hrs - not sure what happened but I was so thrilled this morning when I noticed - yes it is the small things!!

See you tonight
Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment-you have made my day! M xx