Friday 8 June 2012

My Name is Melita and I am a Jewelaholic  08.06.12

There we are I have said it! 

As  you will see from the photos below I do have a weakness for jewellery and in particular costume jewellery.  I find myself generally just picking the top few items on the stack and wearing those religiously.  So in my quest to rediscover all my jewels and possibly uncover new combinations I have set myself a challenge - I will share with you each day what I jewellery I wore.


If you are wondering at all about the clear canisters at the back - they are the stash range at Freedom - I am planning to add many more.  Great news also they are presently on sale!http://www.freedom.com.au/productsearch.aspx?SearchText=stash




Watch out tomorrow for Day 1 post!
Mel
xx

PS Look at what I might have found at the op shop today
http://toteshop.net/goods-583-Coach-15275-Op-Art-Alexandra-Khaki.html
I will do a separate post for this - I think it deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment-you have made my day! M xx