Monday 11 June 2012

Day 3 Jewellery Challenge - Simple Silver & Skulls  11.06.2012

Well after 2 days of it being all about the neck attire I changed it up today and my arm had a little party - as you can see I struggle to keep it to just one piece!
The back silver piece is an oldie but a goodie - it is a thin bangle with cubic zirconia's (I could tell you they are diamonds), the other silver bangle means alot to me - it was given to me last year by a good friend who had it engraved with always be true to yourself.  The skull bracelet is a favourite at the moment - I bought it recently from a gorgeous shop in Newtown called Stuff & Co - it is a secondhand store full of gorgeousness!  The turquoise and silver is another older piece from Angie Mac!

I just had to share with you this divine cushion I was given as a birthday present-as you can see I am really into skulls at the moment (this I think has horrified many friends!!!).  This cushion takes centre stage on our living room couch, this is an Etsy piece you can find herehttp://www.etsy.com/shop/beetrootshed

Hope you have all had a fabulous long weekend - yippee even a shorter week for me this week - will I be able to manage 1 day?????

Mel
xx

1 comment:

  1. Always love your bangles Melita, you have such style. And the cushion, yes, wouldn't have expected you to be into skulls lol! But love the cushion! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment-you have made my day! M xx