Saturday 27 October 2012

Blog School Lesson 2 - Brainstorming Blog Ideas

Blog School Lesson 2 - Brainstorming Blog Ideas

Firstly welcome to my lovely new likers, thank you, you have absolutely made my day!!!

Thursday night saw Lesson 2 of JustB Blog School.  Our homework was to brainstorm ideas for future posts.  So pen and my beautiful blog book in hand I went about jotting down all the ideas that I have for this space (gee it felt good to get them out of my head).  I wrote down everything that came to mind and then categorised them in to the following;

All things Op Shopping
This was primarily the reason for my blog to share all my fabulous finds, posts in this category would include, my tips for opshopping, designer labels to look out for when opshopping, doing an opshop shop focus, of course sharing my opshop finds, upcycling and DIY with opshop pieces, and sharing upcycling inspiration.

Fashion and Beauty
As a lover of both of these it wouldnt be right without this category!  Posts would include what I wore, online finds, purchases, my beauty bag, product reviews.

Favourite Blogs
This is where it all started for me - Table Tonic was my very first blog I started following so I would love to share all the blogs I love checking into regularly.

In and Around My Home
This is as it sounds, and includes our newly planted veggie patch!  This would also cross over into another favourite category;

Interiors
This really does make my heart sing.  I am planning on doing an Interior Design Course next year through the local Tafe and would love to share what I learn on here!  Also I would share Interior inspiration I love, Interior books I love (may have purchased one today!!!), online Interior stores, and of course much more.

So there it is - not sure at this stage if there will be a designated day eg Fashion Friday for each category - will need to give that a bit more thought.  I would love to know what you all think and please if there are any ideas you think I could use please let me know.

Have a fabulous Sunday

Mel xx

7 comments:

  1. I totally think you SHOULD do that course! It sounds like you have a real passion for interiors... It's always SO GOOD to try and follow those passionate sparks, lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pip. I do love Interior Design and am forever moving things around in my home! Hope you have had a fab weekend xxx

      Delete
  2. They all sound great and would keep me reading. I esp. Look forward to the interiors posts, bloggers are so good when they have a real passion for something x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your ideas especially the op shop one. I agree with Pip, follow your dreams:

      Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you will land amongst the stars!

      Also like the veg patch idea, my mum and brother live in Oz and have lemon trees. In the uk we cannot grow anything exotic so I'd love to see how the uk and oz differ..

      Great post, have a lovely weekend. X

      Delete
    2. Thanks Lou, I do love that saying - must always keep that in mind.
      xxx

      Delete
    3. Thanks Max, so true, hopefully my passion will shine through. Hope you have had a fab weekend xx

      Delete
  3. Fashion In All Forms.... That's you and your blog honey!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment-you have made my day! M xx