Monday 2 July 2012

The Weekend That Was - What I Wore, Ate & Did!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  I kicked off my weekend on Friday night with a small surprise dinner for a dear friend.  Her husband had arranged for a chef to come in to their home and cater for dinner for a small group of her closest friends.  To say the least the food was AMAZING and honestly I think there were approximately 142 courses - well maybe 6 or 7 not including appetisers!

Just one of the 142 courses!
Beautiful Bday girl with her equally beautiful cake from here - this is where my I Quit Sugar Campaign went dramatically down hill!

Remember I blogged about my fabulous Sass & Bide Op Shop Find, well here they are - sorry photo quality a little poor


My absolute favourite part of these jeans is the hook and eye at the back - fully functioning so you could change it up by leaving some partially undone!  In case you are wondering the top underneath is from Maurie & Eve and the jacket is another Op Shop Find - it is by great Sydney label Minty Meets Munts it has definitely had $15 worth of wear already.  The shoes are from Betts - becuase the jeans are a bit rock chic I decided to go with a ladylike heel - I love the whole juxtaposition concept!

Well here is a contrast:
This is how I spent most of Sunday - yep I think I got the WORST job ever!  We have bought another property as an investment and it is in need of some TLC - I don't even want to think of all the other walls there is to do.  Please if anyone has some tips on quick, effective wallpaper removal please share.

No need to do an outfit post on this one I think.

BTW I haven't forgotten about my Jewellery challenge, I will be back on to that one this week.  In addition I am also doing http://theinteriorsaddict.com/interiors-photo-month-on-instagram-wanna-play-heres-how.  As you know I now have come of age and got a smart phone - so I am going to dip my toes in Instagram - I will share my photos with you as I go!

Have a fabulous Tuesday!
Mel xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment-you have made my day! M xx