Tuesday 3 July 2012

Latest Loves & Mini Facebook Sale

I thought I would share with you my latest loves!




You can find these awesome sneakers here

This is how I would love to wear them when the weather warms up (minus the white jeans!)


You all know my love for Sass & Bide, their latest offering Sing Brother Sing does not disappoint at all!




The earrings would have to be my fav.  I wonder how many comments I would get though telling me my earrings don't match!

I have decided to do a mini facebook sale tomorrow night.  I have a few womens pieces (Country Road, Jac & Jack, Firetrap) and a few childrens pieces also (Fred Bare, Country Road, Jack & Milly).  To be fair to all it will be first in best dressed! 

See you all tomorrow
Mel xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh LOVE the sneakers! You gonna get them?? And you would look hot in white jeans!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, I think I might. SSSSSSH don't tell Phillip - sure he won't notice these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment-you have made my day! M xx